S & M EVENT SCORING FOR 2012 - 13
We enter our second year as a society and we intend to try to learn and change the way we run both the society and competitions. As a result we are changing the scoring system for our Stableford events and hence overall player of the year trophy.
- Firstly to compete and win the trophy you must be a member and play 6 events of the 12. If you play more than 6 then the top 6 results will be used. The person with the highest points total in these 6 events will win. In the event of a tie then the top 7 scores will be used and so on until an outright winner is found. Points for each game will be awarded as follows:-
- 1st place gets 25 points.
- 2nd place gets 22 points.
- 3rd place gets 20 points.
- 4th place gets 19 points.
- 5th place gets 18 points.
- 6th place - 21st place get 1 point less than the place above them. _ 6th gets 17 points, 21st gets 2 points.
- 22nd place to last player gets 1 point.
- Non players do not score.